The FARO® Quantum Series FaroArm®/ScanArm or Gage should be packed carefully in its specifically designed case to prevent damage during shipping or storage.
Quantum Max/Gage Max
CAUTION: The Laser Line Probe must not be packed in this case when shipped by a commercial carrier.
- Turn off the Quantum Max, remove the battery pack(s), and disconnect all cables.
- NOTE: When removing the power cable, please ensure to disengage the sleeve before disconnecting the cable.
- NOTE: Remove the 7-Axis Handle or LLP from the Quantum Max before packing.
- Pack the Quantum Max into the shipping case by always placing the top arm joint into the foam first.
- Then rotate the arm tube and place it into the cutout in the foam.
- Finally, lower the the base into the foam.
- NOTE: Always pack the Quantum Max base with the Lifting Handle up.
|1||Quantum Max FaroArm||4||7-Axis Handle and LLP Storage|
|2||Probe Case||5||Surface Mount Plate|
|3||Accessories Pocket||6||Documentation Pocket|
- Turn off the unit, remove the battery pack(s) and disconnect all cables.
- If equipped, remove the 7-Axis handle or Laser Line Probe before packing. See “7-Axis Handle” in the Quantum Series User Manual.
- NOTE: The Laser Line Probe case does not fit in the Quantum shipping case.
- Pack the FaroArm and related items into the case as shown, ensure the buttons on the rear of the unit are facing up. Close the case and secure all the case latches.
|1||FaroArm||5||Surface Mount Plate|
|2||Probe Case||6||FaroArm Driver and User Manuals|
|3||Accessories Pocket||7||Documentation Pocket|