When experiencing issues installing the latest version of FaroArm USB Driver, you can find resolution by removing any previous versions and then reinstalling the driver. Follow the steps below to completely remove USB Driver and then perform a clean install.
- Close all applications or any installers that may be open.
- Click the Windows icon and type "Control Panel". Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a Program.
- Uninstall the program: FaroArm USB Driver
- Press Windows Key + R to launch Run window. Enter %ProgramData% and click OK.
- Find the FARO folder and inside, delete the "FaroArmUsb" folder.
- Reboot the computer.
Reinstall FaroArm USB Driver
- Refer to the following articles to download and install the FaroArm USB Driver:
- Reboot your computer after completing installation.