- Ensure the FaroArm® is powered on and the WLAN button is ON.
- On your computer click the wireless icon typically located on the Windows taskbar . Alternatively, this can be accessed via Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Show available networks.
- Locate the FaroArm on the list of available networks and click Connect.
- Open the FaroArm Manger application .
- From the “Adapters” dropdown box, select the Wi-Fi adapter.
- Your FaroArm will appear in the Devices list, click the plug icon (next to the serial number) to initiate the Wi-Fi connection.
- Finally, click on the serial number to make it the active device within the FaroArm Manager.
Device Status Definitions
|Connection is in progress|
|Disconnected, click the icon to start the connection.|