There has been reported cases of iProbes not communicating properly with the FaroArm® and therefore, not being recognized in the FaroArm Manager. Ensure your PC meets the following requirements and then, try the following procedure to resolve the issue. If your iProbe is still not being recognized, contact FARO Support.
- At least USB Driver 126.96.36.199 installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable
Note: If you do not meet these requirements, the application will close automatically.
- Download the application below.
- Extract the contents of the zip folder and inside, you'll find two folders:
- Select the system you're running on.
x64 for 64-bit Operating Systems
x86 for 32-bit Operating Systems
- Run the FaroArmClearProbeList.exe file.
Note: Close all software before running the application.
Note: Remove iProbe.
- Click Connect.
- Click Clear.
- Click OK and reboot your FaroArm.
Note: When the applications runs, a log .txt file will be created inside the folder. If you incur an error, you can send this file to a FARO Customer Support for reference.