Error 135 is displayed when the user tries to generate a report with one of the following conditions:
- It contains a screenshot, and the report destination is to a non-mapped network location (e.g. "\\internal_network\data"... instead of "M:\"...). Sometimes Adobe is able to open the report, but an error (containing the path) is displayed in lieu of screen-shots. It is a known limitation of the report generator.
- It contains a screenshot that contains unsupported characters.
- Map the network drive (via Windows Explorer) and generate the report via that path.
- Otherwise, generate the report on the desktop first and then move the file to the desired location.
- Rename the saved views such that they only use ASCII characters. Do not rename the items in the report outline, as they will lose their association to saved view in the object manager.