Publish an existing QuickTool to a RPM Control Server from within CAM2® 2018. This allows users to access and execute from any RPM Control Station.
A QuickTool created using CAM2 2018, or Measure 10 is required.
Each QuickTool should include a report step, containing the items that are to be reported. The report is used to store results into Control Server, for review in Control Center.
If guidance imagers are required, these must be added using Imager Creator within CAM2.
- Once finalized, save the QuickTool via File > Save As
- Select the RPM tab and then select Publish Document
- Enter a Name and select Confirm
- Once uploaded a confirmation message will be shown
- To view the QuickTool list stored on Control Server, from the RPM ribbon select Browse Documents