Here is all you have to do. For details, click here.
- Go to C:\users\[Current_user]\AppData\Roaming\CAM2 SmartInspect to find CAM2 SmartInspect log files.
- Double-click on any file to open it in NotePad.
Log files are system-level files that contain details about software behavior. They are typically used while troubleshooting. A FARO Support agent may ask you to locate and send in your your log files to help resolve technical issues with the software.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||3 minutes|
To see the folder that contains log files, you must be able to see hidden files and folders on your computer's hard drive. This means you may have to change your folder options. If you cannot change the folder options, see your IT department.
- From the Windows Start menu, click on Control Panel > Folder Options > View tab.
- Look for Hidden files and folders in the list. and select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Click OK and close the control panel.
- Go to C:\users\[Current_user]\AppData\Roaming\CAM2 SmartInspect and copy the files inside the folder to a safe location.
- Double-click on any log file to open it in NotePad.
- If asked by a FARO Support agent, e-mail the log files to Support@faro.com with a description of the problem you are experiencing.
troubleshooting files, diagnostic files