The following article provides instructions on how to set up a FARO® Sphere user account for existing WebShare Cloud users that are part of any WebShare Cloud domain.
With the release of FARO Sphere, WebShare uses now the authentication system of the FARO Sphere cloud platform. With this change, the log in to WebShare Cloud with your existing WebShare user account credentials will be disabled as of April 30th, 2022.
FARO has already migrated all WebShare Cloud users with their email addresses to FARO Sphere. To use WebShare with this new Sphere user account, only a password reset is required.
- Access your WebShare Cloud domain as you would before. At the log in screen, click “Log in with FARO Sphere”.
- The FARO Sphere log in screen is displayed. If you have never logged in to FARO Sphere, click “Don’t remember your password?”.
- Enter the email that you have been using to log in to WebShare Cloud and then click “Send Email”.
- Open your email inbox and check for the password reset message. Confirm the password reset.
- Enter your new password and click "Confirm".
Done, you can now log in to WebShare as before with your new FARO Sphere user account!
To login to WebShare from FARO SCENE (with a Sphere user account), please follow these instructions: Log in to WebShare with a Sphere User Account in SCENE