- Check that your computer meets the recommended requirements before you download the software, see the System Requirements section below.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer and turn off all anti-virus and firewall software.
- Click the link below to download the latest GeoSLAM Connect software. If you are looking for an earlier version, click here.
Current Version: Download 2.3.0 Release Notes
- Install the software.
- Turn anti-virus and firewall software back on.
Installation and Licensing
Click here to Download this video.
Important information for GeoSLAM users:
We have changed the licensing provider for Connect 2.1 (onwards) and our legacy product GeoSLAM Hub. In most cases this has required us to generate new licenses and a new release of GeoSLAM Hub (6.2.1). These new license codes will only work for Connect 2.1 and Hub 6.2 and subsequent releases. Please note current licenses will stop working if uninstalled and reinstalled so it’s important you update your license as soon as possible.
You must re-activate your new license/s in the GeoSLAM license manager tool before you can use the new software releases. Please follow the steps below to ensure a successful transition to GeoSLAM Connect 2.2 and GeoSLAM Hub 6.2.1 or later versions.
- Deactivate ALL your existing GeoSLAM Connect and Hub (and GeoSLAM Draw) licenses from your machine.
- Uninstall any previous versions of GeoSLAM Connect, GeoSLAM Hub and the GeoSLAM License Manager Tool (and GeoSLAM Draw).
- Download and install GeoSLAM Connect.
- Open the GeoSLAM License Manager Tool. The latest version of the License Manager Tool is included in the Hub download link.
- Go to the Activate tab and activate your new license codes.
- Open GeoSLAM Connect and login using your My GeoSLAM login credentials.
- For customers who are new to GeoSLAM Connect we recommend you visit the GeoSLAM Connect getting started page
You will now be able to process data and use the new features within the software.
Please use the links below to download our other software:
- GeoSLAM Hub
- If you have a valid GeoSLAM Draw license: GeoSLAM Draw
- If you have a valid ZEB Locate entitlement: ZEB Locate Processor
- Note: you must activate your new Hub license to enable the ZEB Locate Processor application.
- If you have a valid ZEB Discovery entitlement: ZEB Discovery Image Processor
- Note: you must activate your new Hub license to enable the ZEB Discovery Image Processor application.
GeoSLAM Connect is a Windows based application and is therefore not supported for Mac or Linux. The operation system requirements are: