- Click the link below to download the latest FARO® Blitz software. Click here if you need an earlier version
- After clicking the link below you will be directed to a folder containing the latest version of the software.
FARO software works best with your devices when you use the latest version. Update releases offer new ease-of use features with automation that helps you get your job done quicker and easier, as well as bug fixes. With each new version, you increase your work efficiency and get more done with less effort. This article shows you how to download the latest or earlier software versions.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||20 minutes|
Download and Save the Software
- For downloading the latest version of the software, click the provided link. You will be directed to a folder containing a list of files, from here click the Download link to the right of the filename.
- Depending on your browser settings you may be asked to click Save File, or the download may begin immediately. It may take a few minutes to complete the download. Do not close your browser or shut off your computer while the download is in progress.
- Locate the .exe file in your browser's download folder and copy it to a safe location on your computer's hard drive. Write down the location so you can refer to it as you continue with the installation process.
There are times when it may be best to use a version of software other than the latest version.
- In the table, click a link to download the version of that is right for you.
- Refer to Download and Save the Software for downloading instructions.