With the latest firmware updates, Focus and ScanPlan scanners now digitally sign scans to make it possible to detect if a scan has been modified after its creation. The Scan Verification Tool allows you to verify a scan's authenticity and print a detailed report.
Download the App
|Scan Verification Tool||18 Oct. 2019||22.214.171.124|
|Scan Verification Tool Manual||Oct. 2019||2.1|
Installation - PC
- Download the app to a folder that you choose.
- Open the folder in Explorer and double-click FARO_Scan_Verification.exe to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts to accept the license agreement, choose an installation directory, and select a Start Menu folder.
- Click Install to begin installation.
Installation - Mac
- Open the downloaded dmg-file FARO_Scan_Verification.dmg.
- The installation dialog appears.
- Drag the FARO Scan Verification Tool icon onto the link to the Applications folder.
- When you start the FARO Scan Verification Tool for the first time, go to the Finder, open your Applications folder.
- Right-click the FARO Scan Verification Tool.
- Select Open.
- Click Open again to confirm.
Note: This must be done only once. Afterward, you can open the FARO Scan Verification Tool with a double click.