If the FaroArm Manager does not detect Edge FaroArm correctly, try the following procedure.
- Install the latest version of the USB driver and check whether it can connect to the Edge FaroArm by the following procedure.
- After upgrading to USB driver Ver. 6.x, if the following message is displayed and it is not possible to connect, check whether connection is possible by the following procedure.
- Open the touch panel. Tap Settings > Language to change the display language.
- Tap English and tap the Home icon when the display language changes.
- Tap the probe icon at the bottom of the screen to move to the probe selection screen. Tap the right scroll bar, select the probe whose display name is English, and return to the home screen.
- Confirm the connection with the FaroArm manager and your Edge FaroArm.