The FaroArm® Manager is an application installed with the USB FaroArm driver on your PC. This application is a workflow efficiency tool that enables you to connect to a FaroArm, perform calibration or compensation, configure settings, perform diagnostics, and check the firmware version number.
Using the FaroArm Manager
- From the Microsoft Windows Start icon, click All Apps or All Programs > FARO > FaroArm Manager. The FaroArm Manager main window appears.
- Use the links in the panels to navigate to do what you want.
For additional documentation, download the Quantum User Manual.
- To return to the main window, click the arrow icon in the upper-left corner under the FARO logo.
- To exit, click the X icon in the upper-right corner.
- USB Driver for the FaroArm, ScanArm, and Gage
- Assembly Instructions for the Quantum Series FaroArm and ScanArm
- User Manual for the Quantum Series FaroArm and ScanArm
configuration tool, calibration tool, compensation tool, configuration utility, calibration utility, compensation utility