The FaroArm® Manager is an application installed with the USB FaroArm driver on the computer you use with the Quantum Series FaroArm and ScanArm®. This application is a workflow efficiency tool that enables you to connect to a FaroArm, perform calibration or compensation, configure settings, perform diagnostics, and check the firmware version number without having to install, license, and run CAM2 software. Because the FaroArm Manager does not require a license key, it can be installed on any computer that can connect to a FaroArm. This application is particularly useful when working with more than one measurement device in distributed or remote work environments.
Depending on how your organization is structured, IT Administrators, QA Engineers or Inspectors, and FaroArm Operators can benefit from using the FaroArm Manager.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
Work with the FaroArm Manager
- From the Microsoft Windows Start icon, click All Apps or All Programs > FARO > FaroArm Manager. The FaroArm Manager main window appears.
- Use the links in the panels to navigate to do what you want.
For details about the panels and links, download the Quantum User Manual and search for the FaroArm Manager section. Here you can find documentation for all features and settings.
- To return to the main window, click the arrow icon in the upper-left corner under the FARO logo.
- To exit, click the X icon in the upper-right corner.
- For information about changes to the FaroArm Manager, click here and go to Quick Steps, step 3 to download the What's New file for the USB FaroArm Driver.
- USB Driver for the FaroArm, ScanArm, and Gage
- Assembly Instructions for the Quantum Series FaroArm and ScanArm
- User Manual for the Quantum Series FaroArm and ScanArm
configuration tool, calibration tool, compensation tool, configuration utility, calibration utility, compensation utility