Use the Tracer Visual Validation Tool (ASTG041P00) to perform a Circle-Diamond-Square Check and verify your Laser Tracer is working correctly.
- Print the CDS PDF document on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper.
- Laminate the page.
- Apply the dots to the laminated paper. The cross hair and the center of the dots should match precisely.
- Note: Do not touch the dots without gloves on, oils from your fingers can ruin the dots.
- In BuildIT Projector, open the FARO CDS Sheet – Small model which is available under File > Example Models.
- Manually align the targets and navigate from T1 to T4.
- Search and scan the remaining targets (T5 - T8) to complete the check. When the alignment is finished, you can select the CDS profiles for projection in BuildIT.