Here is all you have to do.
- Order these part numbers as needed from your FARO Sales Agent.
- P0377--Mirror Side Yoke
- P0140--Battery Side Yoke
- When you receive the part, click here to download the latest Replace Safety-Yoke Field Guide.
- Follow the easy step-by-step instructions, which include a list of tools and components needed to complete the replacement. View this list before you begin.
The safety yokes on the Focus3D X30/130/330, Focus3D X130/330 HDR, or Focus3D S20/120 laser scanners protect the casing of the scanner from being cracked or damaged in a way that could affect its ability to function. Think of the safety yokes like the bumpers on your car. They protect your scanner from common every-day bumps and rough handling. If the safety yokes become damaged, you can order replacements and install them yourself. This saves you from having to send your scanner in for factory servicing.
Caption: Focus3D Safety Yoke
Top of Page
- What are the transportation and storage recommendations for my FARO Focus3D Laser Scanner and battery
- How do I clean and decontaminate the optics of the Focus3D Laser Scanner
- How can I check if my FARO Focus3D is scanning accurately
safety bumper, safety bracket, metal brackets, metal bumper, scanner protection, protect my scanner