To provide up to 8 hours of continuous portable power to the FARO® VantageS or VantageE Laser Tracker, order one of the following two battery kits:
- The Standard Battery Box Kit, which includes the single battery charger and two batteries, as well as the mounting hardware for the battery box.
- The Advanced Battery Box Kit, which includes everything in the Standard Battery Box Kit, with the addition of a dual charging base and 2 more batteries.
NOTE: You cannot charge batteries in the Battery Box Kit. You can only charge the batteries in a charging base.
The latest Laser Tracker Accessories Manual provides instructions about setting up and using the Battery Box Kit, Battery Pack, and Battery Pack Charging Base. Just download the manual and search for Battery Box Kit to find details.
Standard and High Capacity Batteries
- Standard batteries will run the Laser Tracker for approximately 4 hours of continuous high-speed tracking with 2 batteries, under typical usage this will be longer. They can be shipped on an airplane and there will be no impact on charge or life from shipping.
- High capacity batteries will run for 8+ hours but their high capacity makes them a Class 9 battery, which requires special regulations for shipping.
Both 810-000021-000 (High capacity) and 820-000241-000 (Standard) batteries work in the same battery module.
Ordering Tracker Accessories
To make an order, contact your regional FARO Sales Representative. The representative can provide part numbers and pricing for your geographic region.
- Battery Transportation and Disposal Regulations for Vantage S and Vantage E Laser Trackers
- Material Safety Data Sheets for Accessories Used with FARO Products
- Firmware Download and Installation Instructions for the Vantage S and E Laser Trackers
vantagee, vantages, extras, options, power source