To provide up to 8 hours of continuous portable power to the FARO® VantageS or VantageE Laser Tracker you need to order one of two battery kits:
- The Standard Battery Box Kit, which includes the single battery charger and two batteries, as well as the mounting hardware for the battery box.
- The Advanced Battery Box Kit, which includes everything in the Standard Battery Box Kit, with the addition of a dual charging base and 2 more batteries.
NOTE: You cannot charge batteries in the Battery Box Kit. You can only charge the batteries in a charging base.
The latest Laser Tracker Accessories Manual provides instructions about setting up and using the Battery Box Kit, Battery Pack, and Battery Pack Charging Base. Just download the manual and search for Battery Box Kit to find details.
Depending on how you intend to use the Tracker, you may need to order additional Battery Packs, part number 810-000021-000.
Ordering Tracker Accessories
To make an order, contact your regional FARO Sales Representative. The representative can provide part numbers and pricing for your geographic region.
- Battery Transportation and Regulations for the Vantage S and Vantage E Laser Trackers
- Material Safety Data Sheets for Accessories Used with FARO Products
- Vacuum Mount Setup and Usage with the Laser Tracker
- Firmware Download and Installation Instructions for the Vantage S and Vantage E Laser Trackers
vantagee, vantages, extras, options, power source