- Check that your computer meets the recommended requirements before you download the software.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer and turn off all anti-virus and firewall software.
- Complete the form below to download As-Built™ for AutoCAD® Software. If you are looking for an earlier version, click here.
- Install the software.
- Turn anti-virus and firewall software back on.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing FARO® software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Be sure that Autodesk® AutoCAD® software is already installed before you run the As-Built for AutoCAD Software setup.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the software, double-click the downloaded file to begin the install process. Follow the prompts to finish the installation. This may take several minutes.
- During the installation, you will be prompted with the option to install optional software products, (As-Built Modeler), and Trimble device drivers (TPSDK). Check the boxes next to the items (if any) you would like to install and click Next.
- If you turned off anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use FARO software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Proceed to License Activation for FARO Software to activate your software.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.