In the Prepare section below, check the Supported Operating Systems for compatibility before you download the software.
Existing or New Users with a Valid Product Key/License
The following download requires a valid Product Key or existing license to function. If you do not have a product key/license, proceed to the Trial Version Download.
|26 Feb 2019||2018 (2018.0.4.29288)||Download
Trial Version Download
Complete the form below to download a fully functional 7-day trial version of the latest As-Built™ for AutoCAD® Software.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||1 hour average depending on the internet connection download speed|
|Computer System Requirements||
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing FARO® software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Be sure that Autodesk AutoCAD is already installed before you run the As-Built for AutoCAD Software setup.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the software, double-click the downloaded file to begin the install process. Follow the prompts to finish the installation. This may take several minutes.
- At the end of the installation, you will be prompted with the option to install the Trimble device drivers (TPSDK) or VirtuSurv. Check the boxes next to the items (if any) you would like to install and click Finish.
- If you turned off anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use FARO software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Proceed to License Activation for As-Built for AutoCad to activate your software.
- Technical Specification Sheet for As-Built for AutoCAD Software
- User Manuals for As-Built for AutoCAD Software
upgrade, new release, maintenance release