This article lists the Release Notes for each version of As-Built™ for AutoCAD® Software to date. The current version release notes are displayed at the top of the article. Previous revisions are contained in expanding sections below.
Navigating this article:
- Use the Table of Contents block in the upper right hand of this article to jump to a release.
- You can expand a version section by clicking the + button
- To search all versions, click the Expand All Versions button and then use the Ctrl+f search feature in your browser. Sections must be “expanded” to be searched.
As-Built for AutoCAD 2019.1 - Release Notes
This first maintenance release for As-Built for AutoCAD 2019, and includes the following enhancements, improvements, and fixed issues.
Trim & Extend Multiple Planes
This new command extends and trims multiple kubit planes to their common trimming edge. It helps creating watertight models consisting of planar surfaces with very few clicks.
The command can be accessed via the As-Built Modeler ribbon tab:
Follow the command line prompts. Select multiple planes as input and define a tolerance. The tolerance defines the maximum distance to the plane intersection line. If the distance is larger than tolerance, the planes will not be intersected.
The command line-based user interface will be improved in future releases. Therefore, the feature is marked as “experimental”. You can use it as any other As-Built command.
Updated VirtuSurv Version 2019.1.0.29435
We included VirtuSurv 2019.1.0.29435 to the As-Built setup.
- Supports export of E57 files (including scanner position). The points are exported as structured point sets in cartesian coordinates.
- Supports import of the latest SCENE 2019.1 file format (*.fls and *.lsproj)
On user request for improving the workflow efficiency we copied the Curved Polyline command to As-Built Building Plans ribbon tab:
We also copied the Cylinder Connection commands from the TS Design to the As-Built Modeler ribbon tab:
- BOX-1189: Letters like É lead to exceptions on certain machines with French AutoCAD and French As-Built Modeler. lowerCase and upperCase functions do work locale independent now. Command line options support letters like É now.
- BOX-1207: Crash during Image Rectification was fixed. Improved error handling for certain exceptions.
- BOX-1198: Version manager did not automatically load new 2019.1 version.
- BOX-1191: Ensure that updated As-Built menu is loaded when installing a patch of version 2019. Fixed Automatic Update Notification
Total Station Control
- BOX-1197: As-Built TS Control ribbon tab and menu/toolbar was incomplete. Plan Analysis - Trace Outline now added.
As-Built for AutoCAD 2019 Release Notes
This is the first release for As-Built for AutoCAD 2019, refer to the What’s New Document for a more detailed explanation of new enhancements, improvements, and fixed issues.
As-Built for AutoCAD 2018 and Earlier Release Notes
Please refer to the link below for As-Built for AutoCAD 2018 through PointSense 15.0 version history information.