Compatibility mismatch errors are commonly related to the tracker firmware being updated to a more recent version than the BuildIT software version you are running supports. Updating BuildIT to the latest version will typically solve this issue. In the case where updating is not possible or desired, see the solution outlined below.
Mismatch errors can typically be resolved by coping the Tracker Pilot .dll file (from the Tracker itself) to the BuildIT installation folder:
- Open a web browser (ex. Chrome), type in the tracker IP address (ex. 192.168.0.1).
- Download links will appear. Click on the “LMF” link to download the .dll file (LMF.Tracker.Connection.dll).
- On your computer, navigate to C:\Program Files\BuildIT\BuildIT Metrology VERSION\devices\Leica\LeicaLMF\.
- Rename the existing “LMF.Tracker.Connection.dll” to something else (ex. LMF.Tracker.Connection_original.dll).
- Copy the downloaded .dll file (LMF.Tracker.Connection.dll) to this folder.
- Run BuildIT and verify you can connect to the tracker.
Nivel Settings / OTG Information
When Nivel settings on the tracker/tracker controller are changed (typically following calibration or service) you might find that the AT960 broker crashes on connection if OTG is enabled in BuildIT 2020.8 or earlier. This is due to a mismatch between the BuildIT registries and the tracker settings.
Connecting with OTG using a 2021 or later version of BuildIT will correct the mismatch. After a successful connection, any version of BuildIT can then be used.