In FARO® CAM2® 2018 and later, FARO started a program that reports CAM2 Measure usage statistics and errors. This program enables you to affect how product managers prioritize software enhancements and improvements. Click here for details.
Participation in this program is voluntary, so you can turn reporting off or on at any time. Reporting is turned on by default.
Disable or Enable Usage Statistics and Error Reporting
- In CAM2, click the File tab (located next to the Home tab).
- In the left panel, click Help.
- Under About FARO CAM2, click the CAM2 Customer Experience Improvement Program link.
- The Customer Experience Improvement Program window appears.
- At the bottom of the window, you can disable or enable reporting.
- To turn on reporting, click Yes, I would like to participate and click OK.
- To turn off reporting, click No, I would not like to participate and click OK.
customer participation, sending data to FARO, runtime intelligence, CAM2