For each measured feature, CAM2® automatically generates a feature label These labels are displayed as "call-outs" within the main display window. Generally these labels aid the user in keeping track and identifying features, although in complex projects they can clutter the screen and become a nuisance. Fortunately CAM2 offers several ways to control the display of these labels.
Show or Hide Individual Labels
- Right-click on the actual label and then check/uncheck the Label menu item.
- Alternately, right-click on the feature name, (within the Feature panel) and then check/uncheck the Label menu item.
Show or Hide All Labels
- Click on the View tab. Within the Labels group, click the Show All or Hide All icons.
Enable or Disable Automatic Labeling Display
- Click the File tab (located next to the Home tab).
- In the left panel, click Preferences.
- In the next screen, click on Display in the left panel and then click on the Labels tab.
- Check or uncheck Show labels after measurement.
NOTE: Regardless of this setting labels will always be created, this simply controls whether the labels are displayed automatically.