At times, large data sets can be challenging to register. Click here to download a document with step-by-step instructions that covers these topics.
- Automatically register large data sets
- Create clusters
- Register scans in clusters
- Force correspondences to remain static
- Register clusters
In this 7-minute YouTube tutorial, FARO Application Engineer Si Horton demonstrates how to work the split correspondence view feature to find common targets between scans.
In this 6-minute YouTube tutorial, FARO Application Engineer Si Horton demonstrates how to work the cloud-to-cloud registration features without targets and with or without GPS information.
- What are the basics of Registration in FARO SCENE
- What is the difference between "Place Scans Auto", "Place Scans" and "Place Cluster" does when you right click on scans folder>Operations>Registration
- What does fine registration mean and how can I use it
- How do I manually create correspondences in Scene 5.0
- Where can I find a list of all the videos available for SCENE
Registration of a large number of scans, large scan files, large scans, big scan files, registration problems, point cloud data, clustering, forced correspondences