At times, large data sets can be challenging to register. Click here to download a document with step-by-step instructions that covers these topics.
- Automatically register large data sets
- Create clusters
- Register scans in clusters
- Force correspondences to remain static
- Register clusters
In this 7-minute YouTube tutorial, FARO Application Engineer Si Horton demonstrates how to work the split correspondence view feature to find common targets between scans.
In this 6-minute YouTube tutorial, FARO Application Engineer Si Horton demonstrates how to work the cloud-to-cloud registration features without targets and with or without GPS information.
- Place Scans Auto, Place Scans, and Place Cluster Options Using SCENE
- Enabling Fine Registration Mode and Its Usage in SCENE
- Creating a Correspondence in SCENE
Registration of a large number of scans, large scan files, large scans, big scan files, registration problems, point cloud data, clustering, forced correspondences