SCENE LT includes filtering, automatic object recognition, simple measurement capability, 3D visualization, meshing, exporting scan data to various point-cloud and CAD formats, and importing CAD models in VRML format for comparing them with point-cloud data. With SCENE LT you can share scan data with work groups and partners in WebShare Cloud, where you can use a standard web browser to view the scan data.
CAUTION: The version number of SCENE LT must be the same or later than the version of SCENE used to create the point cloud.
Download SCENE LT
- Click the link below to download FARO® SCENE LT.
Release Date Version 1 Dec 2022 2022.2
Note: It may take several minutes to complete the download.
- Download the Release Notes to learn what is new in the latest version.
- Check that your computer meets the recommended system requirements.
- Install the software.
Installing the latest SCENE LT version overwrites the existing version. To prevent overwriting a previous version, install the latest version in a different folder.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software.
- Double-click the SCENE LT setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the software.
- When the Select Additional Tasks window appears, click Enable automatic update checking to update SCENE LT automatically when an update is ready. Automatic upgrades will not work if you have not checked this box.
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the installation process.
- Turn on all anti-virus and firewall software.