- Click the link below to download the latest FARO® SCENE LT version . Click here if you need an earlier version.
Release Date Version 9 Nov 2017 126.96.36.199
- Download the Release Notes to learn what is new in the latest version.
- Check that your operating system is compatible with the software.
- Go to Software Installation and License Key Application for SCENE LT to continue.
In this 13-minute YouTube tutorial, Si Horton FARO Application Engineer provides a brief look at some of the benefits and limitations of using SCENE LT with FARO® SCENE WebShare Cloud for sharing scan data. Cannot access YouTube? Click here to download this video.
In these YouTube videos, you can see SCENE LT in action.
- How to start a new project in SCENE LT from registered scans--3 minutes
- Navigating in SCENE LT--4 minutes
SCENE LT is a free online viewer that enables the professional user to view, process, and manage existing point clouds and work spaces generated by the FARO® Laser Scanner Focus and SCENE. A common way to work with SCENE LT is to first process and register scan data in SCENE. Then use SCENE LT to view, evaluate and export the scan data as required. SCENE LT includes filtering, automatic object recognition, scan placement or registration, automatic scan colorization, simple measurement capability, 3D visualization, meshing, exporting scan data to various point-cloud and CAD formats, and importing CAD models in VRML format for comparing them with point-cloud data. With SCENE LT you can share scan data with work groups and partners in WebShare Cloud, where you can use a standard web browser to view the scan data. The WebShare 2Go App enables you to publish what you see in WebShare Cloud to media such as a USB memory stick or private server. Watch the videos in this article to see SCENE LT, WebShare Cloud, and the WebShare App in action.
CAUTION: The version number of SCENE LT must be the same or later than the version of SCENE used to create the point cloud. If the point cloud comes from SCENE 5.5 and you are using version 5.4 of SCENE LT, the file will not open. You must upgrade to SCENE LT 5.5 or later to open the files. If the situation is reversed, with the point clout coming from SCENE 5.4 and you are using version 5.5 of SCENE LT the file will open correctly. SCENE LT is backwardly compatible.Back to top
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||30 minutes|
Download and Save SCENE LT
- From the list of latest or earlier software, click an appropriate language and/or computer processor link. A window appears showing the software file name you want to download.
- Click Save File. The download begins. It may take a several minutes to complete the download. Do not close your browser or shut off your computer while the download is in process. When the download is complete, the SCENE installation setup.exe file appears in your browser's download folder.
- Copy the setup.exe file to a safe location on your computer's hard drive. Write down the location so you can refer to it later.
- Click here to check that your Microsoft Windows operating system is compatible with the software.
- Then, click here to install or upgrade the software and get a license key.
- Software Installation and License Key Application for SCENE LT if using version 5.5 or earlier
- User Manual for SCENE LT
- Training Manual for FARO SCENE 5
- User Manuals for SCENE
- User documentation for WebShare Cloud
- Quick Start Guide or the WebShare 2Go App
Most of the software versions in this table are discontinued and are no longer being developed. Discontinued software is considered Legacy. FARO supports Legacy software for the length of time stated in your license agreement. To learn about the work efficiency features available in the newest version of SCENE LT, click here.
When you use software or hardware from third-party vendors who make FARO compatible products, these vendors may not change their tools or software at the same time FARO does. So, to remain compatible, you may need to use an earlier version of SCENE LT. Contact the third-party vendor for details about which SCENE LT version is compatible with their products.
In the table below, click a link to download the SCENE version that is right for you.
|8 Sep 2017||188.8.131.52||64-bit|
|21 Jul, 2017||184.108.40.206||64-bit|
|8 Sept, 2016||220.127.116.11||64-bit|
|11 Aug, 2016||18.104.22.168||64-bit|
|9 Dec, 2015||5.5.3||64-Bit|
|22 Jun, 2015||5.4.10||64-Bit|
|14 Aug, 2014||5.3.3||64-Bit|
|7 Apr, 2014||5.2.6||64-Bit|
|7 May, /2013||5.1.6||64-Bit|
|23 Apr, 2012||5.0.1||64-Bit
|8 Jan, 2011||4.8.4||64-Bit
|29 Sept, 2010||4.7.1||64-Bit
focus, 3d, scanner ls, ls, scanner, laser scanner, portlock, HASP, HL light, lite