In Measure Q or Measure 10
- Press the P button on the keyboard or go to the Devices and choose Hardware Configuration to open up the Device Control Panel.
- Then press the Probe Compensation button.
In Measure 4 or X
- Go to the Devices > Probes menu, select from the drop down menu the probe you want to modify, then click Edit.
- The Modify Probe window will appear. In this window, you can change the name and the probe diameter. The diameter should be in the same units that you were originally in.
- Once done, press the Create New button or the Modify button.
- The Create New button will create a new probe with the settings just entered.
- The Modify button will modify the originally selected probe with the settings just entered.
custom probe, customer diameter, probe modification, modify a probe, modify, edit probe, edit