Measure 10 has been discontinued and is no longer being developed. This software is now in Legacy status. FARO supports Legacy software for the length of time stated in your license agreement. This article will remain available for your convenience during that time. To learn about the latest CAM2® software, click here.
Attention Windows 10 Users:
While Measure 10 (versions 10.6 and 10.7) is compatible with Windows 10, the HASP driver that is installed with these versions may no longer be compatible with the latest Windows updates. To resolve this issue, before installing Measure 10 it is recommended to manually download and install the current HASP driver, see: Download and Install the SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver
- Click the link below to download the last version of FARO® Measure 10 software. If you need an earlier version, click here.
- Download the Readme file to learn what is new in the latest version.
- Check that your Microsoft Windows operating system is compatible and that your computer meets the recommended system requirements.
In this 8-minute tutorial, learn how to access each of the major features of Measure 10.6 while touring the user interface. Cannot access YouTube? Download here
Measure 10 software works best with your metrology devices when you use the latest version. Update releases offer new ease-of use features that help you get your job done quicker and easier, as well as bug fixes. With each new version, you increase your work efficiency and get more done with less effort. This article shows you how to download and install the software.
|Time to Complete||30 minutes|
* Only models with onboard encoder lights are compatible.
Installing the last version of Measure 10 version does not overwrite the existing version. This enables you to run multiple versions of Measure 10 on the same computer.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing the software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the software, double-click the Measure 10 .exe file and click Run to begin the install process. The Language dialog box appears.
- Drop down the language list and select the language that matches your computer's operating system. English is the default. Click OK.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.The installation application puts the Measure 10 icon on your desktop.
- If you turned off all anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use the software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Proceed to License Activation for FARO Software to activate your software license.
Visit the FARO Academy and let FARO expert trainers with years of hands-on field experience save your time by starting you off right using FARO products. Review a variety of flexible training options including free online training courses, on-demand videos, instructor-lead live training, or customized training. First learn the basics, then, grow you own FARO experiences by refreshing your training as new software features are released.
- Training Manual for Measure 10
- User Manual for Measure 10
- Technical Specification Sheet for Measure 10
- General: Warranty-Training-Corporate
Most of the software versions in this table are discontinued and are no longer being developed. Discontinued software is considered Legacy. FARO supports Legacy software for the length of time stated in your license agreement. To learn about the work efficiency features available in the newest version of Measure, click here.
In the table below, click a link to download the Measure version that is right for you.
|6 Feb 2017||[Legacy] 10.6.7||64-bit
|4 Nov 2015||[Legacy] 10.5.4||64-bit
|4 May /2015||[Legacy] 10.4.4.22||64-bit
|7 Aug 2014||[Legacy] 10.3.2.23||64-bit
|11 Feb 2014||[Legacy] 10.2.4.4||64-bit
|26 Dec 2012||[Legacy] 10.1.2.52||64-bit
|20 Feb 2012||[Legacy] 10.0.2.1||64-bit
M10, measure10, measurement software, upgrade, new release, maintenance release