Here is all you have to do. Click the links to see details.
- Click one of these links to download the SCENE WebShare Server software that is best for you.
CAUTION: WebShare Server and SCENE software are a pair and their first two decimal place version numbers should match.
Release Dates Version Download 09/15/2015 5.5.0 64-bit
06/22/2015 5.4.10 64-Bit
08/14/2014 5.3.3 64-Bit
04/07/2014 5.2.6 64-Bit
05/07/2013 5.1.6 64-Bit
04/23/0212 5.0.1 64-Bit
11/08/2011 4.8.2 32-bit
- Download the Release Notes to learn what is new in the latest version.
- Check that your operating system is compatible with this software before you install and run it.
SCENE WebShare Server enables you to share scan data and panoramic scan images on the Internet with remote company sites, customers, suppliers, or partners. To view the scan data, just use a browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari, with the Adobe Flash plug-in installed. WebShare Server is an Apache Tomcat server that you host, control, and maintain separately from your SCENE installation. You can integrate WebShare Server with any existing web server configurations in your organization. Refer to the Apache Tomcat manuals for details about the server itself. The User Manual provides details about how to setup WebShare Server to be accessed on the internet for viewing scan data.
WebShare Server has been discontinued and is no longer being developed. This software is now in Legacy status. FARO supports Legacy software for the length of time stated in your license agreement. This article will remain available for your convenience during that time. If you would like to learn about the latest WebShare Cloud software, click here.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||30 minutes|
Download and Save the Software
- From the list in the Quick Steps, click an appropriate link to download the software. A window appears showing the software file name you want to download.
Save File. The download begins. It may take several minutes to complete the download. Do not close your browser or shut off your computer while the download is in process. When the download is complete, the WebShare Server setup.exe file appears in your browser's download folder.
- Copy the setup.exe file to a safe location on your computer's hard drive. Write down the location so you can refer to it later.
- To continue, check that your operating system is compatible with the software before you install and run it.