Replacement windows can be ordered from FARO using part number 099-03913 (1.5" Windowed SMR) or C-ACC-03927-000 (7/8" Windowed SMR). The collar of the SMR is threaded on and can be removed by hand. Once this collar is removed, the old window can be removed and the new window inserted and the collar can be threaded back on to the SMR. This can be done by the user, it does not need to be returned to FARO.
- How do I clean Laser Tracker spherically mounted retroreflectors (SMRs) optical targets
- Can an SMR for the FARO Laser Tracker be repaired or replaced
- What type of information is available about Laser Tracker targets
- What is included in the factory certification of a Laser Tracker SMR
- What kind of information is on the SMR Calibration Certificate
- Where can I find a tech sheet or information about Laser Tracker Targets
window smr, window, replacing window, replace window