Replacement windows can be ordered from FARO using part number 099-03913 (1.5" Windowed SMR) or C-ACC-03927-000 (7/8" Windowed SMR). The collar of the SMR is threaded on and can be removed by hand. Once this collar is removed, the old window can be removed and the new window inserted and the collar can be threaded back on to the SMR. This can be done by the user, it does not need to be returned to FARO.
- Cleaning and Care of Spherically Mounted Retroreflectors (SMR or Optical Targets)
- Repair and Refurbishment Options for the Break Resistant SMR
- Laser Tracker Target Information, Troubleshooting, and Use and Care
- Factory Certification Tests Performed on Laser Tracker SMR
- Certificate of Calibration Information for the SMR
- Technical and Environmental Specifications for Laser Tracker Targets (SMRs)
window smr, window, replacing window, replace window