This article lists the Release Notes for each version of As-Built™ for Autodesk Revit® Software to date. The current version release notes are displayed at the top of the article. Previous revisions are contained in expanding sections below.
Navigating this article:
- Use the Table of Contents block in the upper right hand of this article to jump to a release.
- You can expand a version section by clicking the + button
- To search all versions, click the Expand All Versions button and then use the Ctrl+f search feature in your browser. Sections must be “expanded” to be searched.
As-Built for Revit 2019.1 Release Notes
This first maintenance release for As-Built for Revit 2019, and includes the following enhancements, improvements, and fixed issues.
The user manual is now available in all languages As-Built for Revit supports: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Italian.
The info dialog now also shows the internal version number. This helps in case support is needed.
Surface Analysis - Renamed Display Style
Since many users got confused on how to update the display style of the As-Built Surface Analysis results using the Revit "Edit Style" command, we renamed the title of the legend created by As-Built:
Also, the Display Style was renamed to Point Cloud Deviation Display Style for more clarity:
To change the Default Analysis Display Style:
- Select the legend
- Use Edit Style and select the desired style, e.g. USIBD LOA 30 or select the new default style directly in the view properties.
To apply a new display style to the current view:
- Go to the view properties Analysis Display Settings > Edit
- Click the ellipsis in the Analysis Display Style column
- Select your desired style, e.g. USIBD LOA50
Clash Detection – Grouped Transactions
To make Undo more efficient, we grouped the transactions that are done during clash detection.
- REVIT-513: Fixed exception in Auto Link command.
- REVIT-998: Showing empty clash list lead to exception. Now it’s possible to show an empty clash list. Also, the Show clash list button is always enabled, so if the command was executed before and no clash list is shown, the user may open up the clash list after starting the dialog.
- REVIT-1022: Increased robustness when picking a point. An exception occurred when picking a point. The problem was that the plane needed to select a point could not be reset correctly.
- REVIT-956: Improved error handling. Expected exceptions of Worksharing (especially of CheckOutElements) are caught and reported as error messages to the user.
Installation and Start-Up Exceptions
- REVIT-1002: Warning message when Apploader starts twice
- REVIT-964: Start-up exception now shows a suggested solution
- REVIT-980: We increased the robustness of the Config for invalidated document keys. There were multiple reports of an exception that was caused when accessing the config with an invalidated document as key for the Config dictionary.
- REVIT-1014: Updated licensing component
As-Built for Revit 2019 Release Notes
This is the first release for As-Built for Revit 2019, refer to the What’s New Document for a more detailed explanation of new enhancements, improvements, and fixed issues.
As-Built for Revit 2018 and Earlier Release Notes
Please refer to the link below for As-Built for Revit 2018 through PointSense 15.0 version history information.