Note: FARO InTouch is only compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10/11
FARO® InTouch is a software distribution and management application which streamlines the downloading, installation, updating and execution of FARO software.
With the auto-update option is enable, users can now benefit from always having the latest version installed, without the hassle of manually downloading and installing every time a new version is released. To reduce icon clutter on the desktop, InTouch allows individual FARO software applications to be launched directly from the InTouch UI. To download only the InTouch Management software, see: Download and Install FARO InTouch
- Check that your computer meets the recommended requirements before you download the software.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer and turn off all anti-virus and firewall software.
- Complete the form below to download the latest FARO® BuildIT software. If you are looking for an earlier version, click here.
- Install the software.
- Turn anti-virus and firewall software back on.
See details below.
FARO software works best when you use the latest version. Update releases offer new ease-of use features that help you get your job done quicker and easier, as well as bug fixes. With each new version, you increase your work efficiency and get more done with less effort. You can book mark and visit the BuildIT Metrology home page to stay informed about new software releases.
|Time to Complete||15 minute average depending on the internet connection speed|
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing FARO® software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the software, double-click the downloaded file to begin the install process. Follow the prompts to finish the installation. This may take several minutes.
- If you turned off anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use the software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Proceed to License Activation for FARO Software to activate your software.