BuildIT Metrology Brokers are real-time software interfaces to portable coordinate metrology devices that will enable you to quickly and efficiently gather measurement information from a tool or part.
With wide support for probe-based and non-contact scanning systems, BuildIT Metrology provides a common interface when working with multiple and different measurement devices. In addition, the BuildIT Metrology Desktop imports single points and point clouds from many point-file formats.
Supported FARO Devices
- FARO® Laser Trackers: VantageS6, VantageE6, 6Probe, VantageS, VantageE, Vantage, V1/V2, ION, X/Xi, and Si
- FARO® Measurement Arms: Quantum, Edge, Prime, Platinum, Titanium, Legacy-Quantum, Advantage, Fusion, Gold, Silver, and Bronze
- FARO® ScanArm®
- FARO® Cobalt Array Imager
- FARO® Laser Scanners: FocusS, FocusM, Focus3D X, and Focus3D
- FARO® Laser Projectors:TracerSI and TracerM
BuildIT Metrology is hardware agnostic, and compatible with all major hardware brands. For a full list of compatible hardware and, visit the BuildIT Device Support Page.