When viewing a ZEB Pano dataset in a web browser, the bubble images display as black rectangles. This article explains how to solve that issue.
When viewing a ZEB Pano project in a web browser, the bubble images are not displayed correctly. They display as a black rectangle:
The issue is caused by a browser security setting. To make the bubble images display properly, a small batch file can be run, which changes this browser setting and allows the bubble images to be rendered.
- To find the batch file, right-click on the Web_0.html job in the GeoSLAM Draw Job List, and click "Show in folder":
- In the folder, you will see a file called Web_0.bat (it may just be called Web_0 if you have filename extensions hidden - look for the icon shown in the image below):
- Double-click the file to run the batch process. You can click "Cancel" on the Windows security prompt, if shown:
- After a few seconds, re-open the Web export from the GeoSLAM Draw Job List (refreshing the browser tab won't work - you need to re-open it):
- The bubble images should now be displayed correctly: