In this 15-minute tutorial, FARO Sales Engineer Si Horton, shows you how to use each of the newest features of the 7.1 release.
- Set new detectable marker registration targets with unique IDs that are recognized by both the FARO® Laser Scanner and Hand-Held Freestyle Scanner allowing you to use one set of markers for both devices
- Use the new point cloud creation closed surface option for Freestyle data
- Never miss a software update when you start SCENE and use the new interface
- Get direct links to this knowledge base directly from SCENE
- New virtual reality support for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets
This video is the first of a two-part series. In part two, Si provides in depth information about using the new 7.1 virtual reality features.
Cannot view the video? Download Here