All accessories purchased through FARO come with a 90-day warranty covered by FARO. If you have issues, contact FARO Support.
For accessories that are made by third-party vendors and sold by FARO, such as FaroArm Renishaw Touch Trigger and Sensor Probes, FARO covers the warranty for the first 90 days for your convenience. If you have issues, contact FARO Support. But after the first 90 days, it may be that the vendor has a longer warranty period. So, to get the most from your accessories warranty, contact the vendor and ask about warranty coverage after the first 90 days. Also, remember to ask about the best way to report issues directly to the vendor.
- Where can I find the USB FaroArm product and accessories catalog
- Where can I find the FaroArm Accessories Manual
- Where can I find the FARO Laser Tracker product and accessories catalog
- Where can I find the FARO Laser Tracker Accessories Manual
- Where can I find the FARO Focus 3D Laser Scanner product and accessories catalog
guarantee, maintenance plan, service agreement, support agreement, faro device, factory service, certification