All accessories purchased through FARO® come with a 90-day warranty covered by FARO. If you have issues, contact FARO Support.
For accessories that are made by third-party vendors and sold by FARO, FARO covers the warranty for the first 90 days for your convenience. If you have issues, contact FARO Support. But after the first 90 days, it may be that the vendor has a longer warranty period. So, to get the most from your accessories warranty, contact the vendor and ask about warranty coverage after the first 90 days. Also, remember to ask about the best way to report issues directly to the vendor.
For the first 90 days, FARO covers the warranty for Renishaw probes purchased through FARO.
After the first 90 days, the warranty is covered by Renishaw. Please contact Renishaw technical support directly to handle warranty and service issues. The Renishaw part number for the TP20 kit is A-1371-0293, Sensor Probe is A-3053-2131.
New Renishaw Touch Trigger TP20 Probes and Sensor Probes come with a one-year warranty covered by Renishaw. Renishaw offers two warranty options for fixed or replaced probes.
- If damage to a probe can be repaired, the repaired probe has a 3-month warranty.
- If damage cannot be repaired, the probe can be replaced and comes with a 6-month warranty.
- FARONow! Customer Portal - Your FARO Account, Product Licenses, Warranties, and Support Cases
- FARO License Agreement Location
- Accessories Manual for the FaroArm, ScanArm, and Gage
- Accessories Manual for the Laser Tracker
guarantee, maintenance plan, service agreement, support agreement, faro device, factory service, certification