China Compulsory Certification (CCC Mark) is a compulsory safety mark for many products imported and sold in the Chinese market. According to the First Catalogue of Products Subject to China Compulsory Certification, the equipment manufactured by FARO does not belong to any of the categories that require the CCC mark. Consequently, FARO equipment does not need to be CCC certified. The accessories used with FARO equipment, such as cables and cord sets are provided by third-party vendors. If you need information about these accessories, contact FARO Support.
- FARONow! Customer Portal - Your FARO Account, Product Licenses, Warranties, and Support Cases
- Compensation, Calibration, and Certification Standards for FARO Devices
- CE Certification Documentation for FARO Devices
- FARO Factory Manufacturing and Service ISO Accreditation-Certification
- FARO Technologies ISO Certification
endorsed, endorsement, credential, authorization, FaroArm, Edge, ScanArm, Laser Line Probe, LLP, Gage, Laser Tracker, 3D Imager, Robo-Imager, Cobalt, Laser Scanner, ScanLocalizer