FARO precision measurement devices and accessories are designed and manufactured by FARO in FARO owned and operated factories. To ensure that your device always operates with optimal accuracy, only send your device to a FARO factory for service, repair, and certification or calibration. FARO has not authorized any other company to perform services and repairs, or obtain FARO parts. Any repairs performed, or attempted to be performed, by a company other than FARO will void your warranty and could cause your device to operate improperly.
If your FARO device is in LEGACY status and has past the warranty suspension date, FARO will do everything we can to repair your device for as long as we have parts. We encourage you to stay informed about the latest development for your type of FARO device, so that you can take advantage of the newest features and work flow efficiencies to make your job quicker and easier. Click here for information about the latest FARO metrology and 3D documentation devices and related software.
- Compensation, Calibration, and Certification Standards for FARO Devices
- Servicing Your FARO Device FAQs
- Warranty Benefits and Management
- What is Legacy hardware or software and how does it affect my warranty plan
- Can I get my FARO hardware or computer serviced if it has been exposed to hazardous contaminates
- Self-Help Portal - Your FARO Account, Product Licenses, Warranties, and Support Cases
factory service, maintenance plan, service agreement, repair companies, service companies, authorized repair companies, authorized service companies, third-party repairs, third-party service, 3rd party repairs, 3rd party service, breach of warranty