FARO® InTouch is a software distribution and management application which streamlines the downloading, installation, updating and execution of FARO software, such as CAM2 and RPM.
With the auto-update option is enable, users can now benefit from always having the latest version installed, without the hassle of manually downloading and installing every time a new version is released. To reduce icon clutter on the desktop, InTouch allows individual FARO software applications to be launched directly from the InTouch UI.
Note: FARO InTouch is only compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10
When installing InTouch for the first time, it is recommended to uninstall any previous versions of CAM2, RPM, Device Center and CAD Translator via the Windows® Control Panel before installation.
|Download FARO InTouch|
- Run the downloaded InTouch installer.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install.
- The installation process will begin. The time taken will depend upon network speed and prerequisites that require installing.
- Once complete the user can choose to enable:
- Auto Updates (recommended). With Auto Updates enabled, InTouch will manage the update process, and provide notifications when an application has been updated without any intervention from the user.
- Launch InTouch
- Click Finish.
- InTouch will display both installed and available applications. To install an application simply click Install from the tile drop-down. It is possible to install Control Center, Control Server and Control Station at the same time.
- Applications can be launched from within InTouch by clicking Run from the tile drop-down.