This article lists the Release Notes for each version of FARO InTouch. The current version release notes are displayed at the top of the article. Previous revisions are contained in expanding sections below.
Navigating this article:
- Use the Table of Contents block in the upper right hand of this article to jump to a release.
- You can expand a version section by clicking the + button
- To search all versions, click the Expand All Versions button and then use the Ctrl+f search feature in your browser. Sections must be “expanded” to be searched.
InTouch Release Notes – Version 1.6.0
- Improvement of the user experience when InTouch is uninstalled through the control panel. Now it has the same behavior as uninstalling through the InTouch setup
- Add FontName when retrieving the Faces information
- Removed support for Analyzer versions that depend on DataServicesLegacy
- Removed support for Promoter Tools versions that depend on DataServicesLegacy
- Removed deployment of data services legacy
- Create redirect from old URL Manager to new URL Manager
- Data Integrity check between old and new URL Manager
InTouch Release Notes – Version 1.5.5
- Minor orthographic errors fixed for InTouch Portuguese version.
- If one app with Fonts is running, the installation of another app with fonts fails
InTouch Release Notes – Version 1.5.2
- Messaging System replacement for RabbitMQ and Erlang to Mosquito MQTT Net
- If the Mosquitto MQTT service stops for some reason, the InTouch Service will stop too
- If the Mosquitto MQTT service stops for some reason, the InTouch Service will restart the Mosquitto MQTT after a few seconds
- If for some reason the Mosquitto MQTT needs to be uninstalled from the PC, its service (i.e. “Mosquitto Broker”) must be stopped first
- If the Mosquitto MQTT was uninstalled from the PC (after stopping its service), then the REPAIR option of the InTouch SETUP will reinstall the Mosquitto MQTT. With that, it will be correctly installed and InTouch will start and run successfully again.
NOTE: If you update InTouch to version 1.5.2 and don’t need Erlang and RabbitMQ anymore, feel free to uninstall them from your PC.
- New Mosquitto MQTT Status on InTouch Settings Panel, on the system information tab