On the computer where you want to install the SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO® RUS, click these links to download the latest versions.
The HASP driver and RUS enable FARO software licensing. Both are installed when you install FARO software. If you do not use an internet connection with your FARO software, are creating a license server, or are having issues with the automated internet-based license activation inside FARO software you may need to manually install the latest versions of the HASP driver and RUS.
- The HASP driver is the central component of the FARO software license processing. It also provides access to the SafeNet Sentinel Admin Control Center where you can view, administer, and manage FARO software licenses.
- RUS enables you to manually activate or update FARO software licenses.
Both the HASP driver and RUS can be used on a stand-alone computer or on a network license server and its client computers.
Always make sure you use the latest versions of the HASP driver and RUS. They are backwards compatible, so you need not be concerned about using the latest versions with older FARO software. Using the latest versions helps you avoid licensing issues.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||15 minutes|
- Updating a Product License Key with a C2V File
- Applying a V2C File That Matches My C2V File
- Apply a V2C or FLU File That Matches My C2V for CAM2 Measure Licensing
- Network License Server Setup to Share and Manage Multiple Software License Keys
- TCP/UDP Port Used by the Sentinal HASP Driver
- Error Code 35845-SafeNet Sentinel HASP Driver
- Error Code 19 SafeNet-Required XML Tags Not Found When Applying a V2C File
- Error- Too Many Keys Connected When Obtaining a C2V File with CAM2 Measure
- Find the HASP ID or Serial Number of a CAM2 Q or CAM2 Measure 10 Portlock